- Visit our local pool: just 3 minutes away. It’s next to the soccer field and offers different geothermal hot pots. Entrance: 700 ISK. Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:30- 21:00; weekend: 08:00-18:00 (Summer 6:30-19:30)
- Walk up to Valhúsahaed hill: it’s located next to our house. Perfect place for a short walk and a 360-degree panoramic view of the bay and city. A good northern lights spot in the winter.
- Grótta lighthouse: You can even see it from the first floor. The sunset is breathtaking from there and it is a popular spot amongst locals. In the summer it is also a popular bird watching spot. 200 meters from it there is a wooden fish-drying shed. Behind it you can find a geothermal hot pot for your feet.
- Run or walk around the peninsula: Our peninsula invites you to go running on a 3,25/ 7/ 15 km track.
- Look for northern lights: Use our garden or go to the hill or lighthouse.
Please check out this link to know more about our neighbourhood: www.around.bluehouse.is